Founding father of the bourbon industry, Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. left an indelible legacy. He developed innovative techniques that are still in use today.
On the evening we'll be tasting and learning all about:
- E.H Taylor Small-Batch - "This bourbon is a true sipping bourbon that honours the uncompromising legacy of E.H. Taylor." 2019 Silver Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- E.H Taylor Single-Barrel - Aged exclusively in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honor its namesake".
2019 Double Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- E.H Taylor Straight Rye - "This small batch, Bottled-in-Bond 100 proof straight rye whiskey pays tribute to the former Distillery owner with a unique rye whiskey reminiscent of days long past".
2019 Gold Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- Sazerac Rye 6 year old - "The One and Only New Orleans Original. Sazerac Rye Whiskey symbolizes the tradition and history of New Orleans".
2019 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight - This deep amber whiskey has a complex aroma of vanilla, mint and molasses. This whiskey finishes long and smooth with serious depth."
2019 Double Gold Medal - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
This is a curated tasting session!