Riesling wine has a colorful German heritage. Today, it has emerged as one of the most collectible white wines among top connoisseurs around the world.
Join Fabian Haegele of C+H Fine Wine Merchants, for a magical wine tasting evening exploring German Riesling, its origin, its diversity, its misconceptions, and its ability to cover the entire spectrum of taste, from bone dry to sweet!
A German native and longtime resident of Margaret River, Fabian has been heavily involved in the wine industry for many years, and formerly with Cullens.
Recently he has turned his hand to developing close relationships with notable wine producers back in his mother country, and procuring some of the very finest German Rieslings!
He can't wait to share his enthusiasm and depth of wine experiences with you!
From Europe to You. Taste 9 hand-selected fine wines direct from some of the old continent's most exciting producers!
On the evening we will be tasting:
- Weingut Markus Molitor 2017 Tradition
- Schlossgut Diel 2017 Nahesteiner
- Weingut Spreitzer 2017 Buntschiefer
- Weingut Markus Molitor 2017 Zeltinger Sonnenuhr - Fuder 6 - Kabinett
- Weingut Seehof 2017 Steingrube
- Weingut Hees 2017 Halenberg
- Weingut Markus Molitor 2016 Zeltinger Himmelreich Kabinett
- Weingut Schäfer-Fröhlich 2015 Felseneck Spätlese
- Weingut Seehof 2016 Morstein Auslese "Jakob"
These are impressive wines and very unlike any Rieslings produced in Australia.
Wednesday 23rd October 2019 6.30pm
Spaces are limited!
Price specials across the range!